Thursday night, July 29, 5:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Friday night, July 30, 5:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 31, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
1883 University Street
Eugene, OR 97403
(includes dinner on Friday night; continental breakfast on Saturday morning; and lunch on Saturday):
Before July 15: $85 (Individual); $115 (Family); $40 (Student)
July 15 and after: $100 (Individual); $130 (Family); $45 (Student)
* Financial Aid: Limited financial aid packages are available for those who wish to attend. If you wish to apply, please contact the office.
* Volunteer opportunities: We can also offer reduced costs for volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, please contact the office.
Remote (Zoom) Option
We are offering a Zoom option for those who would like to attend the Summer Institute remotely. The option includes the following:
- Live Zoom streaming of all the lectures and the QA panel at the end.
- Recorded video and audio of the lectures and the QA panel at the end.
- Live Zoom discussion groups for remote participants led by dedicated discussion leaders. These discussion groups will be made up of remote participants only. You will be able to see the discussion leader and other participants and be able to talk in real time with each other.
To participate, you will need a reasonably good internet connection and a computer with a built-in or external webcam and mic. Our technical team will do a trial run with Zoom attendees to make sure that their connection works well, and a Zoom technician will be available throughout the conference.
Remote (Zoom) Cost*
$50 (Individual); $65 (Family); $25 (Student)