|Federal School Code||039324|
|ODE I.D. Code||03932400|
|Current Enrollment||20 (2021-2022)|
Gutenberg College is a nonprofit corporation authorized by the State of Oregon to offer and confer the academic degree of Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Liberal Arts described in the Gutenberg Catalog, following a determination that state academic standards will be satisfied under OAR 583-030.
All degree-granting private postsecondary institutions offering academic programs in Oregon, or to Oregon students from outside the state, must be approved by the Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC) Office of Academic Policy and Authorization, Office of Degree Authorization (ODA).
- Direct inquiries concerning the standards or school compliance to the Office of Degree Authorization, 3225 25th Street SE, Salem, OR 97302.
- Students should attempt to resolve any grievances they may have with their school first. Should attempts to resolve these problems with appropriate school officials fail, or should the student be dissatisfied with the final outcome of the college complaint process, then the Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC), can respond to a formal complaint. Students may contact the Higher Education Coordinating Commission, 3225 25th St. SE, Salem, OR 97302 or by sending an email to HECC.email@example.com. Students may also access the HECC Complaints web page for information at https://www.oregon.gov/highered/about/Pages/complaints.aspx.
- For all matters pertaining to instate programs, call 503-947-5716 or email: Info.PPS@state.or.us.
Gutenberg College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Gutenberg College is a member of the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS) [15935 Forest Road, Forest, VA 24551; Telephone: 434.525.9539; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org] having been awarded Reaffirmation I of its Accredited status as a Category II institution by the TRACS Accreditation Commission on October 21, 2014. This status is effective for a period of ten years. TRACS is recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE), the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE). Therefore, Gutenberg College is included in the federal Department of Education’s list of accredited institutions.
Gutenberg College does not offer a graduate program. Gutenberg graduates have been accepted into many graduate programs, and the list is growing. See Graduate School & A Liberal Arts Degree.
Retention and Graduation Rates
This data, provided in keeping with the federally-mandated “Student Right To Know” [SRTK], is for first-time, full-time students.
- Retention Rate (fall 2020 – fall 2021): 87%
- Undergraduate Graduates (fall 2015 cohort): 4
- Graduation Rate (fall 2015 cohort): 44%