- Ph.D., Philosophy; University of Tennessee, 2019
- M.A., Philosophy; University of Tennessee, 2018
- B.A., Philosophy; University of Oregon, 2012
- B.A., History; Campbellsville University, 2000
- Tutor, Gutenberg College, 2021-present
Naomi Rinehold joined the faculty of Gutenberg College in 2021, having joined the staff in 2020 as student services administrator. After earning her first B.A. (in History) at Campbellsville University in Kentucky in 2000, she spent eight years teaching in Argentina—first ESL students at a rural school and then teenagers at Buenos Aires International Christian Academy. After returning stateside, she earned a B.A. in philosophy at the University of Oregon while living at Gutenberg, and she then moved to Knoxville where she earned an M.A. and, in 2019, a Ph.D. in philosophy at the University of Tennessee. While pursuing her Ph.D., she also renovated a house built in 1920. She has four cats, far too many books, and a tendency to crochet.